Voluntary Workers Insurance >>>
Voluntary Workers Insurance
BuildSafe’s Specialised Voluntary Workers Accident Policy is specifically for Owner Builders. The Voluntary Workers Accident Insurance Policy covers volunteers performing unpaid work on the construction site including the Owner Builder and declared spouse.
The Voluntary Workers Accident Insurance Policy covers volunteers performing unpaid work on the construction site including the Owner Builder and declared spouse.
- Owner Builder and spouse coverage
- Up to 10 volunteers on site at any one time
- Applicable to income and non-income workers
- Age range from 18 to 75 years old
- $500,000 Limit of Liability
- Non-Medicare Medical Expenses
- Affordable low cost premium
- World Class Insurer & Excellent Claims Management
- Funeral Expenses
- Quick & Easy Application Process
Volunteers are a great source of assistance but as they do not receive payment or wages, they are not covered by Workers Compensation Insurance!
Got a Question about Owner Builder Voluntary Insurance? We’ve got the Answer!
FIND OUT MORE!
Got a Question?
Have any Owner Builder questions ASK US and we will answer, no strings attached!Ask Us!
Keep up to date with the latest news in the industry!