Trades Liability Insurance>>>
Trades Liability Insurance
Public liability insurance will cover you if you cause damage to someone’s property, or if they suffer an injury or any other type of loss as a result of your work. At the end of the day mistakes can happen.
Sometimes an error may simply cause a few hundred dollars worth of damage but what if the error resulted in serious injury or even death? The courts can award millions in these types of cases, and if you don’t have public liability insurance you’ll have to come up with those funds on your own.
What’s included in the Policy:
- All security A rated or better
- Recognised & experienced claims management
- Commercial & Domestic trades
- Wide range of occupations
- Accidental Damage cover for tools & equipment
- Replacement Basis of Settlement
- Products Liability inclusive
- Comprehensive definition of Insured entities
- Automatic care, custody & control limit of $100,000
- Defense of claims in addition to limit of indemnity
- Worldwide cover for tools and equipment
- Full limit of liability for vibration, weakening or removal of supports
Our Products include:
- Trades Liability Insurance
- Trades Liability & Portable Tools & Equipment Insurance
Why Choose BuildSafe?
Obtaining Trades Liability Insurance is a straightforward process. At BuildSafe Insurance Brokers, we’ll help and get our hands dirty.
Got a Question about Trades Liability Insurance? We’ve got the Answer!
Any defect in the structural works which affects the stability or strength of the building or any part thereof and is attributable to defective design, defective or faulty workmanship and/or defective materials and which;
1. Results in a regulatory authority closing or prohibiting the use of the building or any part thereof.
2. Does or would prevent the continued practical use of the building or any part thereof.
3. Results in destruction of the building or physical damage to the building or any part thereof.
4. Results in threat of imminent collapse that may reasonably be considered to cause destruction of the building or physical damage to the building or any part thereof.
1. All internal and/or external load – bearing structures essential to the stability or strength of the building or any part thereof, including, but not limited to foundations, floors, walls, roofs, columns and beams.
Yes. Your tools are your are a must, without them and it would be very difficult to complete a contract on time with good workmanship. It is important to cover your tools with insurance, eliminating the risk of losing them and affecting your livelihood.
– Business Pack
FIND OUT MORE!
Keep up to date with the latest news in the industry!